We provide a full range of services – business analytics, design, development of any complexity web & mobile, branding, implementation, promotion, PR, IT consulting.
Each our employee has a number of certificates confirming the competence and professionalism!
We provide a full range of services: from web development of the site to programming of complex systems, from sale and installation of 1C program to creation of ERP solutions for
the most complicated areas of activity – mining, industrial and so on, ranging from the automation of one business process to the automation of the whole holding!
* Web development
Development of websites and complex corporate web systems, as well as Internet sales platforms. The most advanced development and optimization technologies..
We develop startups, projects and services with an integrated approach: from business ideas to implementation and promotion.
* Comprehensive promotion
Comprehensive website promotion, web analytics and consulting. We work for results.
* Technical support
Technical support and development of websites, startups and applications
* Design, UI/UX
Interface design and design of websites, web systems
Consulting on application of information technologies in business processes, automation, control, audit, etc.
Automation allows you to increase productivity, improve product quality, optimize management processes, to save a person from production hazardous to health.
Payment is made by a bank transfer in several steps. When writing a specification, all stages of payment are discussed individually. After the contract is signed, you pay 70% of the project cost. The rest, the second part of the cost of 30% you pay after creating, testing and making changes, before moving to your hosting and launching the site. And during the year we provide free technical support.
Do you have a contract?
Yes, we work only under a contract. In case of remote work, original documents will be sent by mail.
Who will own the site or system?
According to the contract, any product developed by us is your property. After full payment for its creation, it is transferred to you
Can I add new features in the future?
Yes, you can. We use only advanced technologies and you won’t have any problems with further modifications.
We offer our customers world leading platforms with the best support and security.
PHP, MySql, Laravel, JavaSqript, Bootstrap, CSS, React, HTML, Java, WordPress, ASP.Net Magent, 1CBitrix